We are currently looking to add a results-driven Application Developer to our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating our current dashboard tool and making recommendations to enhance its features and scalability. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of full stack development with a broad knowledge of different frameworks and languages to implement efficient solutions for a variety of tasks.
- Analyze and evaluate the current dashboard platform.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements and envisioning system features and functionality.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting.
- Studying and establishing connectivity with network systems.
- Supervise and support a small team of developers by providing advice and coaching.
- Proven web development experience.
- Professional project management experience.
- Project implementation experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail
- Working knowledge of different web frameworks.
Compensation packages includes...
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits.