We are currently looking to add a results-driven, dynamic Dashboard Integrator to our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Energy Services Group with developing reports using Excel for the integration of our dashboard sites. They will also assist in preparing presentations to key decision-makers with a focus on performance optimization, available energy rebates to our customers and identifying energy-saving opportunities.
- Assist with preparing energy advantage calculations.
- Ability to work closely as a team member of Energy Services Group.
- Data entry integration of dashboard sites.
- Collecting information from customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Expert Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
- AutoCAD Proficiency is considered an asset but not a requirement.
- SQL and Lynx shell knowledge.
Interest in energy management solutions.