We currently have an opening for an Intermediate Developer to join our growing Kalder loT team. As an Intermediate Developer on our loT team, you will be responsible for building and scaling the predictive modelling experience for our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual that wants to be at the forefront of the loT space and be part of a dynamic team with a successful organization — all while impacting the future success of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver that is highly resourceful, gets things done and works well individually or collaboratively with a team. This person would also take on the following responsibilities:
- Drive innovation by producing scalable services within the loT space.
- Revolutionize the way information is gathered, processed, reported on and analyzed in the cloud with millions of data points.
- Participate in the development of various aspects of our solutions and create new solutions for...
- Energy analysis and predictive: HTML/CSS/ASP.NET/JQuery/Bootstrap/SignalR/MVC/MS-SQL Server — 30% and back-end development with Azure loT/Message queues/Event Hubs/MS-SQL Server/PowerBI/Stream Analytics/Web Jobs — 70%.
- Act as a key member of our team.
- Participate in product design with product, internal operations and creative teams.
- Participate in code reviews and mentoring.
- Design responsive UX elements.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- We are open to developers in other languages/frameworks if you’ve shipped quality code and can learn quickly.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Superb communication skills (we emphasize team collaboration); can convey technical things to non-technical people.
- Good eye for design and usability.
- Good methodology behind creating amazing user workflow.
- Track record of shipping quality code and delivering high-quality products.
- A passion for constant personal growth and the growth of others.
- A self-starter who is highly effective working independently or within a team.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package.