We currently have an opening for a Full Stack Software Developer to join our growing Kalder loT team. As a Software Developer on our loT team, you will be responsible for building and scaling the collection, transfer and storage of data and work in predictive modelling experiences for our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual that wants to be at the forefront of the loT space and be part of a dynamic team with a successful organization — all while impacting the future success of the company.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is a creative problem solver, that is highly resourceful in getting things done, and works well individually and collaboratively as a team.
- Drive innovation by producing highly scalable services and applications within the loT space.
- Revolutionize the way information is gathered, processed, reported on and analyzed in the cloud with big data.
- Participate in the development of various aspects of our solutions as well as create new controller solutions...
- With MySQL, NoSQL, SQL Server and Azurea.
- Be a key member of our team.
- Participate in product design with Product, Internal Operations and Creative teams.
- Participate in code reviews and mentoring.
- Design responsive UX elements.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Superb communication skills (we emphasize team collaboration); can convey technical things to non-technical people.
- Good eye for design and usability.
- Experience both with SQL Server databases as well as NoSQL queries.
- Experience with Azure and AWS.
- Self-starter who is highly effective working independently or within a team.
- Track record of shipping quality code and delivering high-quality products.
- A passion for developing, learning, continual growth and development of others.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package.